Sunday, November 6, 2011

Another journey.

Yep....It's been that long, but I am here, ready to get started on jet another journey back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Yes, I have had a baby, a gorgeous little boy. He will be 2 months in a few days. I had a nice, healthy pregnancy and delivery, like the two previous pregnancies, and just like both previous times I gained 30-something lbs, that, I am not proud of nor surprised. It's been kind of a given: Same weight, same size, same yucky feeling. My little girl keeps asking "Why are you still chubby?" HA! The good news is that I know exactly what to do to get rid of it all and be back to my old self once more. The secret: Start running and don't stop! To make that happen, I have signed up for the Utah Valley Half-Marathon in June. I find that training for a race keeps me motivated. A friend also invited me to run the SLC Half in April, and how could I say no!? So I'll be signing up for that too. Also, my husband found out about this crazy guy who made himself gain like 80 lbs in six months and is now going to loose them and get back to being fit in another 6 months, you probably have heard of him, his site is called fit2fat2fit. Anyway, my husband is really serious about following this guy's plan and getting healthy as well, he even wants to run a race! I have said before that it would be a dream come true to have my husband as my running buddy, and it might just come true soon!

So this time I am recording our journey to getting healthy TOGETHER. Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment